A 2024 Speech Contest has not yet been announced, stay tuned!
Do you know a young New Mexican, between the ages of 14-22, that would benefit from improved communication skills that build overall confidence? Rebound New Mexico (RNM) has an incredible opportunity that improves the lives of young people in our state while offering a cash prize as well!
RNM’s Speech Contest has been held both in-person and online, through Zoom and has been a huge blessing to those who have participated. Our Lead Communications and Jobs Skills Instructor Adelious D. Stith is the leader of this contest and has been for many years. Watch the video below to hear from Adelious as he explains the 2021 Spring Speech Contest and to learn the heart behind our Speech Contests.
- Improved communication skills
- Increased confidence
- Increased articulation abilities
- Growth in positive self-pride and self-respect
- Winner receives $100 and the chance to compete against other speech contest winners in RNM’s End of Year Speech Contest, where you could win $500!
- If you have any questions about this event, please contact us using this form HERE, so we can answer your questions and get you involved.
- If you would like to help sponsor these events, consider making a donation HERE.
Rebound New Mexico is a 501(c)(3) organization. Contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.